2020 Boys JV & Varsity Lacrosse Registration
Thank you for registering for the 2020 Granite Bay High School Boys Lacrosse season. Please make note of the following:
- Registration and payment due by January 17th to get early bird registration. You can pay credit card at the end of this registration or by check (to Susan Grahame at 5505 Oakbrooke Ct., Granite Bay, include BLBC & player name). There will be a full refund for any player not selected to a team after the Tryouts in February.
- Students need to have athletic packet and physical form turned in by January 17th
- The athletic packets are submitted electronically through the granitebayhigh.org website:
- Go to granitebayhigh.org; click on Athletics; click on Athletic Packet; complete Steps One through Three.
- Step three requires a Health History Questionnaire Form (includes physical exam portion) to be printed, completed and turned into Student Services.
- If you completed these steps for Fall/Winter sports at the beginning of the school year then this requirement is fulfilled for Spring sports.
- Players & Parents need to sign the Parents Code of Conduct and Boys Code of Conduct forms and turn in by January 17th
- Click on FORMS tab above to download the Parents Code of Conduct and Boys Code of Conduct.
- These all must be either mailed to Lisa Stabbert (8245 Kensbrook Lane, Granite Bay, CA 95746), dropped off on her doorstep, or you can hand to her at the Parent Meeting on January 31st.
- Concussion Baseline testing is required
- Any player who has not had a Baseline test within the last 18 months must take the school-sponsored test in late January (details TBA).
- JV & Varsity Tryouts will be held on February 10th-12th
- Selected players and their parents must attend a MANDATORY MEETING on post tryouts TBD
- We will discuss the Wall-Ball-a-Thon Player Fundraiser as well as Varsity Spring Break trip. Wall-Ball-a-Thon Fundraiser runs from February 6th through the 23rd.
- Full participation in the Fundraiser is expected unless you chose to opt-out with payment.
- There will be optional team sweats and parent spirit wear orders that can be placed at this meeting.
- All players must adhere to the team uniform guidelines
- Spirit Packs will be handed out at practice in late February.
- Spirit Pack will include game day polo shirts, shooter shirts, game socks, custom team gear bag (new players only), practice shorts (new players only) and custom team gloves (new players only).
- Authorized team helmets need to be acquired by each player on their own through Lacrosse Fanatic or other vendor.
- Spirit Pack payments and fundraiser opt-out payments (if you chose) are due at the MANDATORY PARENT & PLAYER MEETING post try outs.
- Please make sure your account on this site is set to receive emails as the Coaching staff will use this website for important player communication.
- NOTE: DO NOT ACCEPT THE WEBSITE INSURANCE OPTION WHEN REGISTERING.
Base Cost: $325.00
Late date/fee: 01/18/2020$25.00
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2019-20 School year